Your phone is your … everything. Your recipe book. Your meteorologist. Your weekend planner.
With the SunTrust mobile app, you can have the convenience of banking the way you want. With the freedom to manage your finances in a way that matches your lifestyle, financial confidence is now at your fingertips. Learn five ways the SunTrust Mobile App puts you in control:
- Efficiently manage all your account balances in one spot. Quickly access all of your account balances—from checking, to savings, to credit cards to mortgage—to stay up-to-date on your current financial picture.
- Instantly transfer money between your accounts. It can be a balancing act keeping track of money coming in and going out of your accounts. One of the best ways to budget and save is to move money from your checking to your savings account, before there’s a reason to spend it.
- Easily deposit checks from your phone or tablet. Everyone is juggling a busy schedule—you won’t always have time to make it to a branch during business hours. Mobile deposit lets you add money to your accounts at whatever time is most convenient for you in just a few simple steps.
- Securely pay bills with just a few swipes. Even the best money managers have missed a bill payment or two before. Mobile access to manage your bills is one tool to help make your payments on time, every time.
- Quickly send money to friends and family. Send a rent payment to your roomie. Nudge your friend to pay you back for that movie ticket. Either way, being able to send, request or split payments from your phone helps keep your budget as updated as possible so you can stay on track to meet your goals.
With all these features and more, you’re all set to manage your finances in the way that works best for you.
This content does not constitute legal, tax, accounting, financial or investment advice. You are encouraged to consult with competent legal, tax, accounting, financial or investment professionals based on your specific circumstances. We do not make any warranties as to accuracy or completeness of this information, do not endorse any third-party companies, products, or services described here, and take no liability for your use of this information.